Sunday, October 21, 2012

Golf in a Can

Now you can buy a better golf game for $4...

While sucking down my afternoon coffee in-between classes and thinking about going to the driving range this evening, I got to thinking about how my energy drinks might affect my game. The coffee and five hour energies keep me going between work and school but by the time I make it to the golf range at the end of my day, my concentration is shot. Another energy drink will be to much for my 45 minute to one hour practice session and my kidneys probably couldn't handle another round anyways. 

There is a drink designed for everything, so I started researching. Of course I came across GolferAid. I chuckled to myself at the name and thought there is no way this is real or legit. I started reading a short article by GolfDigest. I thought if they are talking about it then it couldn't be a joke. The article was just a review of the drink, but I was more interested in the 20+ comments below. I wanted to know the truth and people don't leave comments for nothing. Everyone seemed skeptical in the beginning but for the ones that used it there were no bad reviews. JoshJ was ecstatic about it and said, "I tried GolferAID at my club not long ago and I am not sure if it was the vitamins or the glucosamine but I played one of the best games of my life! My focus and concentration was impeccable." 

On that note I am going to have to give it a try next time at the range. It's only $4 and is all natural, what's the worst that could happen, right? I'll keep you posted!


1 comment:

  1. I think it's really cool that they came up with an energy drink targeted specifically for golfers. Your post makes me wonder are there certain drinks specialized to help those of other sports. Like maybe boxers or MMA fighters should copy cat the GolferAid idea and patent a drink targeted to give them the right boost of energy they need. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete