Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bad day? Hit something!

Don't you ever just feel like hitting something? I mean really hitting it and getting that anger out? I had a horrible day which led me to this feeling. It started out with waking up late which meant I was waiting at the door to be let into work for over 10 min. That wouldn't be a bad thing except it was 4am and dark out. My mood at 4am is never good especially when patience is involved. After a long morning dealing with the typical crap of retail I headed home to get ready for school. Last minute I checked to see if I got my test scores back and of course I did. It was not what I was expecting to say the least. Right then and there I just wanted to hit something. But I reframed and went to class. After class, still thinking about my horrible day I decided to get my frustration out by going to the driving range. It felt so good just to hit the ball as hard as I could. I hit the ball sometimes and sometimes I hit the grass, which later turned into just dirt. I was there over an hour and once I left I felt so much better. My stress and frustration was left on the range that day. Sometimes just hitting something as hard as possible makes me feel so much better. Thank god for the driving range.

2 comments:

  1. I know actually how you feel and unfortunately I've had too many days like that recently. Bad test results, a missed quiz, and crappy weather to drive home in on Friday, I wanted to hit somebody. I think I might need to either get a set of golf clubs or heck maybe even just a driver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's so much better spending $5 on a bucket of balls then taking it out on someone or something. Even if it's just the ground getting most of the beating (like in my case) it still feels good to get that out.

      Delete