Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goals

As of a couple weeks ago I had never picked up or swung a golf club in my life. I was always the one riding in the golf cart just drinking beer. Well not anymore! I am signed up for 10 lessons with a pro and a friend gave me her old golf set; I am ready to play! I have had one lesson and been to the range once and I am hooked. In 6 months I should be good enough to play and keep up (hopefully) with my boyfriend and friends on the course. This blog will be all my trials and tribulations along the way, not just learning the sport but also learning about the sport. There are so many people out there talking about golf, but not very many talking about first learning and everything that goes along with it. If you don’t know the language, or haven’t been playing or watching for years it’s a little hard to follow a lot of the blogs out there. Hopefully this blog will inspire someone else to go out there and give it a shot. It’s a very intimidating sport, but from the time I have spent playing so far has been a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment