Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving


A mandatory day off.. 

Well it being Thanksgiving I knew I would have the whole day off from work and school so I figured I would get some long needed golf practice in… WRONG!

I have found going to the range is equivalent to going to the gym. It’s all about getting your butt off the couch and making the effort and on a holiday that just isn’t happening. When everyone is stuffing their faces and relaxing in a turkey-coma why should I be the one having to change out of my fat pants and doing anything that caused any type of exertion? It’s the thought that counts right? I mean I thought about going and doing something productive for a couple hours, but of course nothing materialized out of it.

Oh well. Maybe on my next day off, which will be Christmas.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment