Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stress Stress Stress

It is a never ending battle with me and stress. Stress helps me get what I know I need to get done but boy does it pay a toll on the body. I am back to my normal routine of work, school, and homework. Trying to find time for the fun things in life is becoming harder and harder but when I get around to them I enjoy them that much more. For me golf is something that has been pushed on the back burner while I attend to the fun task of homework. While I don't get out as much as I hoped to enjoy the beautiful "fall" weather of Florida, I am going to make more of an effort. 

Effort is the key to getting through the stress. I find that if I make an effort to do something fun I am more likely to get the things I have to get done out of the way first. This coming week will be productive (positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts) and I will get what is needed out of the way to make time for the fun things in life like going to the range and hitting the crap out of some balls. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Stress takes a toll on a body that's always working. Finding time for the fun things seem so ideal but with a load of assignments, it becomes ever so difficult. But you've inspired me to continue to think positive thoughts and make time for the fun things. Now, it's time for damage control. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete